Thursday 27 January 2011

Kim Kardashian on, "Piers Morgan Tonight" Talks: Money, Success, Family and Her 115,000 Watch

                                                                    Kim Kardashian



Piers Morgan inerviews Kim and Khloe Kardashian


Piers Morgan with Kim and Kloe Kardashian on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on CNN
Kim and her sister Khloe were guests on "Piers Morgan Tonight," on CNN. Piers Morgan got down to the nitty gritty with the Kardashians. He had asked Kim, how do you react when people say they are talentless? Kim said, 'It doesn't hurt me. The people who are saying those things have not seen the show. It doesn't hurt me, because we are hard workers. When asked how she feels about the way she looks, Kim had pointed out that she is pretty happy with her body. Morgan had asked Kim who influenced her the most? She said, 'Elizabeth Taylor, Sophia Loren and Eva Gardner.' Khloe said, 'my grandmother influenced me the most. She has a retail store and she is 77 years old and she still works in it. She even text messages me.' Kim pointed out that her father , who was a lawyer and represented OJ Simpson would make her sign a contract if she had to borrow money from him and when she was 18 she would receive no more money. She refers to herself as a business person. She uses her Twitter followers for marketing strategies. When she needed to pick a color for her perfume, she asked her Twitter followers what color she should do. Piers asked, 'what was the most extravagant thing you had spent money on besides a car or home?' Kim said, 'my watch that cost me 115,000 dollars, but I had to trade in two to buy it, and so I only paid 50, 000 for it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment