Sunday 30 January 2011

Kendra Wilkinson live her mother home


Kendra Wilkinson live her mother home: The 25-year-old former Playboy model – who gave birth to her first child Hank Baskett IV with her NFL football player husband Hank Baskett in December 2009 –has put her partying days behind her and spends most of her time caring for her son, who she believes is advanced for his age.

She said: “At the end of the day, I’m basically a stay at home mom that wants to love my son.“He is so advanced it is not even funny. He already knows how to shoot a basketball. He’s so smart, he already knows how to put a ball through the basket. He just keeps on doing it.

Kendra has also revealed she thinks of every day as a “special day” for baby Hank and is always purchasing gifts for him. She told website Celebritybabyscoop.com: “I go to all these toy stores and all the cashiers always say, ‘Wow, is it his birthday or something?’ And I’m like, ‘No every day is a special day for him.’ I don’t look at toys as toys now.

“I look at everything as learning tools. They need to learn their shapes, colours, numbers, alphabet. So I give him as much as I can to learn.”Kendra, 25, recently revealed she wants to expand her family soon so her son will have a sibling who is close to his age. She said: “Yeah, about baby number two, we’re talking about it. Hank the other day just freaking called me and was like, ‘I want another baby. I want you pregnant!’ “I definitely want to try by next summer for sure. I want them close in age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment